Hello and welcome to PetDemy!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PetDemy’s Website, located at https://petdemy.com/.
When you visit this site, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions and terms. Please stop using PetDemy in the event that you don’t agree to all the conditions and terms outlined in this document.
The following terminology is applicable for these Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the user who accessing this site and is compliant with the Company’s terms and condition. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are all a part of our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” is a reference to the client and us. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer and consideration of payment that is required for the execution of helping the client in the most efficient way for the purpose of satisfying the client’s requirements regarding the services provided by the Company’s stipulated services, in compliance the the law in force in the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terms, or any other words, in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization or he/she/they, are considered interchangeable and thus being referring to the identical.
Unless stated otherwise, PetDemy and/or its licensors have Intellectual property rights of the content that is available on PetDemy. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of PetDemy. You can access this on PetDemy for personal use , subject to the limitations stipulated in these terms and condition.
It is not recommended to:
- Republish content from PetDemy.
- Sub-license, rent, or sell materials from PetDemy
- Reproduce, duplicate or duplicate materials from PetDemy
- Distribute contents from PetDemy
This Agreement begins at the time of this date. The Terms and Conditions we have set forth were drafted with the help of the free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Some areas of this website provide users the chance to share their opinions and data in specific areas on the site. PetDemy does not moderate and does not edit, publish, or read Comments before their appearance on the site. Comments do not express the opinions or views of PetDemy’s agents or its affiliates. Comments reflect the opinions and opinions of those who expresses their views and opinions. In the event that they are permitted by law, PetDemy shall not be responsible for the comments or for any responsibility for damages or costs incurred or suffered as a consequence from the use or the posting or appearance of comments on this site.
PetDemy has the discretion to scrutinize any Comments posted and remove all comments that are considered to be offensive, indecent or violates these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and warrant that:
- You are authorized to post comments on our website and you have all necessary permits and permissions;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third-party;
- The Comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, offensive, libelous or indecent material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to promote or solicit business or commercial activities , or any illegal activity.
You give PetDemy an unrestricted license to reproduce, use and edit, and to permit others to reproduce, use and modify any of your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to Content
The following organizations can be able to link to our Website, but without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors are able to hyperlink to our Website in the same way as they link to the websites of other listed companies and
- Accredited Business Accredited by the Systemwide, excluding soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups that do not connect to our site.
They may also hyperlink to our homepage as well as to publications or other Web pages as in the event that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading, (b) doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the party linking to or its products and/or services or products; and (c) is within its context on the linked party’s website.
We are able to consider and accept any other link requests coming from the following kinds of organisations:
- generally-known business and/or consumer information sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organizations representing organizations for charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting companies as well as
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will accept links from these organizations in the event that we find to approve the request if: (a) the link does not look bad to our affiliated businesses; (b) the organization has no negative record in our database; (c) that the value for us from the publicity of the hyperlink is greater than for the lack of PetDemy the link; and (d) the hyperlink is part of the general information about resources.
The organizations can link to our home page as that the link (a) isn’t in any way misleading; (b) is not intended to falsely suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the linked party or their products or offerings as well as (c) is within the context of the linking company’s website.
If you belong to an organization mentioned under paragraph 2, and you are keen on linking your website to our site We must know via e-mail to PetDemy. Include your name, the name of your company name, contact details and the URL for your site and a list of URLs you plan for us to hyperlink to your site as well as an outline of the URLs on our website that you wish to connect. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our website as follows:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Through the use of the universal resource locator being linked to, or
- Through the use of the description or other information on our website that is linked to, that is suitable in the context and style of the content on the website of the linking party.
The logo of PetDemy’s or any other image will be permitted in the absence of an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written permission, you should not design frames on our web pages that modify in any way the visual appearance or presentation of our Website.
We are not accountable for any content which appears on your website. You agree to defend us from all allegations that are made through your website. The link(s) should be placed on any website that could be considered to be libelous, illegal or offensive or infringes or otherwise violates, promotes the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
Your Personal Information
Reservation of Rights
Our company reserves the right to ask to remove all links , or any specific hyperlink to our Website. You agree to immediately eliminate all links from our Website on demand. We reserve the right to modify the terms of these conditions as well as its linking policy at anytime. By linking to our website you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of links from our site
If you discover a hyperlink on our website that you find offensive for any reason, you are welcome to reach us and let us know at anytime. We’ll consider requests to take down links, however we are not obliged to do so or answer directly to you.
We cannot guarantee that the information contained on the website is accurate We cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness neither do we guarantee to guarantee that the website remains accessible or that the content on the website is current.
In the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any claims, warranties, and other conditions that relate to this website or the usage of this site. Nothing contained in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or eliminate our or our liability for personal injury or death;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud , fraud;
- limit any of your or our obligations in any way not allowed by the law applicable to you limit our or your liability in any way that isn’t permitted under applicable law
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The restrictions and limitations of responsibility set out by the present Section along with other provisions in the disclaimer (a) is subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) apply to all claims which arise from the disclaimer which includes liabilities arising from contracts or tort and also for violation of statutory obligations.
In the event that the website and the information and products that are offered at no cost We will not be responsible for any damage or loss in any way.